My name is Rena Valentine. I'm a fully licensed cosmetologist and have been in the beauty industry for about 5 years. I've worked for various full service salons and prestige makeup brands like Inglot Cosmetics and Benefit Cosmetics as a lead artist.
My main goal as an experienced beauty professional is to make sure my client's feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful. Every makeup application and hair style is unique to the client, and I use my skills to bring out and enhance every clients natural beauty.
Things to do before your Boudoir Photoshoot.
• If having hair done, please make sure your hair is dry and brushed out
• Washing your hair the night before is not necessary, unless you have an excess of product build up.
• Make sure face is clean and free of any product (unless prescribed)
• If you have any areas of concern or skin conditions, please let me know beforehand.
• I provide all eyelashes, and use a latex free glue.
* All my products are hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and designed for all skin types including sensitive skin.